It is hoped that by bringing all the uniform under one roof it will make life easier for parents to shop. The sportswear page goes live at the start of next month and you can find it by following this link:
The shop has been closed to customers in recent weeks but has re-opened its doors today, Monday 15 June. New guidelines have been introduced to keep customers safe including shorter opening hours from 11am to 4pm. However, THS customers are being offered the chance to book exclusive appointments between 4pm and 5pm to ensure they do not have to queue. To book an appointment, please call 01326 311805.
The shop is no longer permitted to allow girls to try on uniform, however it will be happy to deliver exchange items to main school reception (during term time) to save parents having to return to the shop.
Castle Sports has asked us to make you aware of the following new procedures:
· We will be introducing social distancing measures which will severely limit the number of people we can serve in the shop so parents will need to shop early as we won’t be able to accommodate the usual crush in the shop at the end of the summer holidays! We advise leaving the name-labelling until the end of the holidays as we will be happy to exchange unworn items of uniform for a different size (subject to availability) if your child has a growth spurt!
· The order deadline to guarantee delivery in time for the new school year is Saturday 8 August.
· We will only be able to allow one parent plus their child/children per family group – so please leave auntie, granny and grandad (and any additional children if possible) at home!
· We’ve installed a screen and a hand sanitising station in the shop and all customers will be asked to clean their hands on entry.
· Unfortunately our changing rooms are currently closed so it won’t be possible for customers to try on uniform, however we will obviously be happy to exchange items that are the wrong size. Any items of clothing that are returned for an exchange will be quarantined for 72 hours before re-sale.
· Contactless payments are preferred, please.
· Please do not visit the shop if you or any members of your family have any symptoms of Covid-19.
· Uniform can be ordered online or by phone with options to pay for home delivery or click and collect for free from the shop or free delivery to the school if orders are placed before the end of term – www.castlesports.co.uk/truro-high-school
· Government guidance is changing all the time so please check our website and Facebook page for the most up to date information regarding opening times, restrictions, etc.