Whilst we are exceptionally proud of our students’ achievements in the exam hall, we are equally proud that they excel outside of the classroom in all areas. The wealth of co-curricular and enrichment opportunities here means your daughter will discover and develop new talents, whilst forming friendships that last a lifetime.
From our Aspiring Programmes and Duke of Edinburgh to jazz band, sailing, astronomy, Greenpower racing, dance and so much more to choose from there is a real sense of getting involved in life outside of lessons at Truro High.
Our extensive whole school enrichment programme is open to all of our Sixth Form – however there are also many other extras including:
- Bespoke Life Skills Programme
- Cambodia Outreach Project
- Aspiring Medics, Engineers and Lawyers Programmes
- Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) course
- Lifeguard training qualification
- Gold Duke of Edinburgh
- Mental health first aid training
- Gold Arts Award
- Surfboat rowing
- Cookery course with Cordon Bleu-trained chef
- Finance workshop
- Cinema trips
Click here to take a look at our Extra-Curricular Clubs for the Michaelmas term.
Click here to take a look at our Academic Clinics Programme for the Michaelmas term.
Click here to take a look at our Sports Fixtures List for the Michaelmas term.