Education goes far beyond the confines of the classroom. At Truro High we offer a myriad of opportunities to all pupils to get involved and benefit from a huge number of activities designed to stretch and challenge even the most able. This enables girls to embark upon a journey of life-long learning.
From our Aspiring Programmes and Duke of Edinburgh to jazz band, sailing, astronomy, Greenpower racing, dance and so much more to choose from there is a real sense of getting involved in life outside of lessons at Truro High.
Our extensive whole school enrichment programme is open to all of our Sixth Form – however there are also many other extras including:
- Bespoke Life Skills Programme
- Cambodia Outreach Project
- Aspiring Medics, Engineers and Lawyers Programmes
- Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) course
- Lifeguard training qualification
- Gold Duke of Edinburgh
- Mental health first aid training
- Gold Arts Award
- Surfboat rowing
- Cookery course with Cordon Bleu-trained chef
- Finance workshop
- Cinema trips
Click here to find out more about how we are Enriching Learning at Truro High School.
Click here to take a look at our Extra-Curricular Clubs for the Lent term.
Click here to take a look at our Academic Clinics Programme for the Lent term.
Click here to take a look at our Sports Fixtures List for the Lent term.