Truro High’s annual Spring Ball is one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the school year, bringing together over 200 staff, parents and many of the school’s oldest students for a glittering evening celebrating the start of summer in style.
Event sponsors receive…
– 12 x promotion (150 words plus an image/logo) in our weekly newsletter which is sent to all parents, staff and governors every Friday during term time. You can supply different copy and offers which can be rotated. Promotions will run between March 20 – June 5.
– 1 x promotion in our quarterly newsletter for our extensive Old Girls’ Association
– Your company logo on a banner of event sponsors displayed at the Spring Ball
– Opportunities to be mentioned in all promotional coverage of the Ball as an event sponsor
– Links from our school social media and website to your company’s online presence
Clearly this is a cost effective way of reaching a targeted audience of parents and business owners. We hope you will see the benefits of reaching this audience over the course of 12 weeks, at a cost of just £20 per week.
Just to bring you up to speed on what is happening here at Truro High School: we are one of the fastest growing independent schools in the South West and in the top 5% of schools and colleges in the UK for progress made by students at A Level. This, as you can imagine, has led to a phenomenal number of enquiries over the last year and we receive applications from all over the world.
To book your space today or to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 242978